Progress since the last update:
1. 2 more fixes [1] [2] were picked to v1.5.x;
2. 1 cherry pick PR [3] was opened for TensorRT;
3. The nightly build issue [4] was removed from the scope of 1.5.1;
4. GPU OOM issue [5] was removed from the scope of 1.5.1.
5. So far, nightly test shows the release branch is healthy.

Opens:
1. [3] is stopped by the CI;
2. [6] is proposed but not picked to v1.5.x branch. @Aaron could you please
update the status?