Hi Sam, Lin and Chaitanya,

I am sorry I am not aware of anyone who is willing to actively maintain the
ONNX module. The last commit was made by https://github.com/vandanavk. I am
not sure how much time vandanavk@ can dedicate to this.

I am okay with what the community collectively decides on these tests(
enabling or disabling). The purpose of my previous mail was to let the
community know that there are users of the ONNX module and that there is
some activity regarding code changes in that module.

Thanks
Anirudh