Does removing the jars from both of these solutions also remove them from
maven central?

> 1) Ask the Infra team to delete all MXNet releases on
> repository.apache.org
> 2) Ask the Infra team to delete all MXNet GPU releases on
> repository.apache.org
> and provide replacement releases without libgfortran.so and other
> potentially
> Category-X files (I found libmkl_ml.so in one of the JARs..)

If so, either of these options has potential to cause major disruption for
users that depend on using them in production. If either of these actions
are deemed necessary, we should strive to provide communication to end
users and a solution for a process of how to replace them.

- Carin