Mathias Brökelmann wrote:
Redirection is not handled. Neither by client nor by server side state saving.
Its not a question of client or server side state saving.

If you do NOT use redirect you are still in the same request and thus have access to beans modified during this request.

If you put "<redirect />" in your navigation rules (e.g. to have correct urls) those beans are discarded. So this little option has a big impact to your application flow.

This is what my patch tries to address, and IMHO it should be possible to do the same with your sequence number (I have done it the same way).

­--
Mario