IMO that is NOT a blocker for the 1.1.1 release.  There are lots of
little issues with Tomahawk components.  If we waited to get every
last one done we would never release.  The main thing is to get this
out so we can fix the problem with myfaces-all.jar in 1.1.0 (a
legitimate blocker.)

Once this is out we can start a RC for all the stuff on the trunk that
has been fixed.  In the meantime, use the nightly if you need this
fix.

sean