On 1/10/06, Bill Dudney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Since Ted seems to be busy I went ahead and uploaded the file to our
> space.
>
> http://myfaces.apache.org/adf/apache-drop.zip

If we are going to do this, it would be better to do it from a home
account on people.apache.org. (All of us have one.) Putting it under
MyFaces makes it seem too much like sanctioned code, which it is not.
I also seem to recollect that we are not suppose to distribute files
from the website server, only pages.

As for the code donation, I do not see that the ASF secretary has
recorded it yet. But, that would not prevent a proposal being brought
to the Incubator, only whether the code can be brought into an ASF
repository.

Unfortunately, my work schedule is not going to allow me to work on
this project at all in the month January.

-Ted.