Hi!

Could someone please confirm that the tests against the current svn head
fail?

Currently I try to implement the "commandLink submit script" but after
an "svn update" the following exception occurs during "mvn install".
I cant see any class I changed being involved ... so I am not sure if
its my fault or if the current svn is somewhat unstable.

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError:
  Unexpected method call
getValue([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
    getValue([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
expected: 0, actual: 1
    getValue(null): expected: 1, actual: 0
        at
org.easymock.internal.ObjectMethodsFilter.invoke(ObjectMethodsFilter.java:44)
        at
org.easymock.classextension.MockClassControl$2.intercept(MockClassControl.java:67)
        at
$javax.faces.el.ValueBinding$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$a458a51c.getValue(<generated>)
        at
javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.isRendered(UIComponentBase.java:1151)
        at
javax.faces.component.UIComponentBaseTest.testIsRenderedBinding(UIComponentBaseTest.java:69)
        at
        at

Thanks!
Mario