One thing, we should pass the TCK tests before releasing, shouldn't
we? What would happen if we release now but later when we release
other stuff (e.g. impl) the tests won't pass? That would possibly mean
to fix issues in commons and go for another release?. I think we
should pass the TCK before releasing commons, and then we could think
whether to release only commons or commons-api-impl. Thoughts?

Bruno