Hi Dennis,

didn't you read my mails on [EMAIL PROTECTED] Or is there some spamfilter
discarding them?
Now I send you this via PM too.

After discussion last week on the ML I refactored shared in a way that
the rest is no longer compatible with branch 1.1.2.
I moved some stuff from shared to tomahawk.

I have done this due to the fact that it makes absolutely no sense to
release something which changes right after the release - especially if
it is that a huge API change. Due to the refactoring from commons to
shared I though its the best time to finish the refactoring.
In jakarta-commons land even a drastic refactoring like 1.1.1 to 1.1.2
requires a major release.
Now that this happend I just though we can finish it.

Now that one complained about my ideas - the opposite, I got some
positive reply - I though I can go that way, and so I did.
It looks like I was wrong with that, and already excused myself. I
already informed Martin Marinschek about what happend.

I see two options now:
*) rollback what I did, though, not easy as some other work has also be done
*) retag now

Again, sorry for all.
Ciao,
Mario