Hi Dennis!
> I was under the impression that we were still going w/ one of Sean's ideas.
> Basically, "if its in the core it should be fixed on the branch" .

For sure, in this case it was definitely my fault.
On the other hand, I came across a couple of classes in
core/shared/tomahawk. Doing it twice is somewhat error prone. We already
lost 2 (or 3) patches in head - as luck would have it - both made by me :-)

In the current case it was just a too huge refactoring and I think we
should simply re-tag core now. Though, even in the future we should try
to keep the time between creating the branch and release as short as
possible.
Also I think in the future we should work on the trunk and "backport"
fixes to the branch and not vice-versa. The trunk should always be the
latest and greatest code.

Ciao,
Mario