Werner Punz schrieb:
> Laurie Harper schrieb:
>>
>> Hmm, I thought there were XHTML compliance issues with having <script>
>> tags in the body? That's why I queried this in the first place :)
>> Although it appears to work, valid or not.
>>

> To my understanding
> you can embed scripts in the body in xhtml
> but you have to add them as CDATA .
>
> As for the onload etc... there are some issues, I cannot say that I wont
> shift the require and includes into the head again or not, but as is it
> has to be in the body in certain situations, there is no big deal in it
> having it in the body anyway, since the require is rendered only once
> anyway, the dojo utils take care of that.
>
> But keeping it in the body would render some dojo components useless, so
> I do not have a choice here until it is fixed.
> I will try to isolate the problem further, but for now the fix has to do
> it, since it does not break anything and follows the guidelines the dojo
> people give in their examples (they must be aware of those issues
> otherwise they would not have pushed the entire init part into the body)

Ok no checkin yet, I ran into another problem:

There is a huge issue with the jsessionid in dojo

we have a situation which is javascript include
src="...dojo.js;jsessionid=....." now we have the problem that dojo uses
that url and its parameters to load additional parts via ajax if not
loaded. If we have the jsessionid in the url loading  the url becomes
too long for the ajaxed part of dojo and the loading of some component
fails.
I have to resolve that problem upfront now.

Since the jsessionid is not really needed for dojo I probably will alter
the uri loading the way that the jsessionid is not passed through for
the dojo part.