> Actually when you build a custom project with a myfaces-impl-1.1.2
> dependency Maven 2.0.4 tries to download the myfaces-master-1.0.1 release(!)
> from http://cvs.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository, which
> is subject to fail of course.
> Try it out!

OK now I see what you are saying.  I didn't realize this was a custom
project issue.  Interesting that maven downloads the master-pom.  Its
really only a maven-related dependency.  I'm suprised its requiring
it.

Out of curiousity why doesn't maven just grab the myfaces-master-1.0.1
from ibiblio?  Why is it even checking the snapshot repo?

> Please leave my changes. They are ok.

I'll put them back for now but I'm still puzzled as to why this is
happening.  Maybe the maven gurus can help?

> We should also try to fix the releases myfaces-core-project-1.1.2.pom ASAP.

Well I don't think we can go back and fix this release retroactively.
I'd say we need to release a whole new core (1.1.3 ) ASAP for this and
other reasons.  I'm trying my best but I am only one person and there
is a lot of maven b.s. to deal with at the moment.

> Manfred

Sean