There is also one approach shown to me by Jacob. - Hmm, Jacob, can I
go out and tell about it, or do you want to do that only on J1?

regards,

Martin

On 4/29/06, Ernst Fastl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Although it maybe out of scope of the current discussion, in order
to update more than one component with an ajax-request it would also
be possible to use something like the partialTriggers-Attribute in ADF-Faces
in future approaches. The value of this attribute is the ID or IDs of
other components.  When those components are updated trough ajax calls
the component which has their IDs set in the partialTriggers-Attribute
will also be updated. All rendered components in ADF Faces support the
partialTriggers attribute.

further info is available on:

http://www.oracle.com/webapps/online-help/jdeveloper/10.1.3/state/content/navId.4/navSetId._/vtTopicFile.jsf_apps|adfcreate|af_appr~html/

It maybe to early for that now, but what do you think of this idea in principle.

regards

Ernst

--

http://www.irian.at