On 8/3/06, Mike Kienenberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 8/3/06, Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Maybe we should remove the *renamed* JS function and add it the the 1.2
branch ?

My vote would be for reverting this renaming and going back to the old name.

that said, we have the possiblities for both; now we know the *reason*
for this blocker.
we can go both ways. My goal yesterday was to fix the blocker
(getScrolling) for 1.1.4-RC + tomahawk 1.1.5 ASAP. But for tomahawk
1.1.4, I needed to compile it against the *new* 203_shared branch.

Without knowing to much about the reason for this, I'd vote like you!

+1 for using "getScrolling"

Since this threat has a "call committers" in its subject, I'd also
like to see comments form other people.

It's too bad that Martin isn't around to comment, though.

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com