On 8/16/06, Cagatay Civici <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
The alternative solutions you provided can definitely solve the security
problem but it all depends on the myfaces user to be implemented.

My point is to provide some facilities about the security out of the box, so
a user can enable security without any effort.

Maybe we could implement the implement the resolver you've mentioned? Maybe
Martin's suggestion about the SecurityBean.

Yes, I think that providing this as an optional resolver that can be
enabled is a good way to go.  It's not that I don't think the
functionality of s:secure is desirable, it's that security checks need
to be handled in EL.

-Mike