Ok, since the feedback was mostly negative and one -1 voting and no +1s
I removed the maintainers but kept the kategorization,
I really need the cats for future testing purposes.
Also the feedback on the idea of categorizing the components
was positive:

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/ComponentCategorization

is the new page.

Werner