Hello Wendy,

can we add the Tobago Announcement to the Core Announcement?

Regards

Bernd

Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
Wendy thanks for helping out on the release.
Go ahead and announce it!

On 9/15/06, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 9/11/06, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The MyFaces Core 1.1.4 build is available for evaluation:
>
>    http://people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/core-1.1.4/
>    http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/CoreRelease114

Vote Results:

6 +1 binding votes from PMC members:
   Dennis Byrne [1], Martin Marinschek, Grant Smith,
   Bruno Aranda, Matthias Wessendorf, Mike Kienenberger

2 +1 non-binding votes
   Cagatay Civici, Gerald Müllan

(If I've got you in the wrong place, check the myfaces-master pom [2]
to make sure your information is correct, and let me know.)

I'll get this on the mirrors and the central Maven repository some
time this weekend.

I've added a draft release announcement to the release plan wiki page.
 (link above)  If you want me to send it out, please adjust as
necessary!  (It might need a statement about what version of Tomahawk
is compatible, and I have no idea.)

Alternately, if someone else would like to make the announcement after
everything is in place, that's fine with me.  Manfred?  Martin?

[1] Dennis voted +1 when he reported the TCK test results:
   http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A--MyFaces-Core-1.1.4---STATUS-p6248637.html

[2] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/maven/trunk/master-pom/pom.xml

Thanks,
--