Mike,
Please add a description, or link to one, about the following statement in in the announcement.

 Core 1.1.4 is not backwards-compatible with Tomahawk 1.1.3.

The description should include instruction on what a developer must change for 1.1.4 to work with their 1.1.3 application.

Paul Spencer

Mike Kienenberger wrote:
Hehe.

All part of the fun of being an equal partner :-)

Copy what you had into a wiki page and we'll work on both
announcements until they look good enough to send out.