Wendy,
I added a link to the matrix. I also made some minor visual changes to the matrix. Feel free to back them out if you do not like them.

Paul Spencer

Wendy Smoak wrote:
On 9/15/06, Mike Kienenberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey Paul.

Maybe you can help rewrite it so it's more obvious.

Apparently the problem is that some of the javascript generated by
1.1.3 isn't compatible with the JSF RI.  So in 1.1.4, those javascript
methods have been renamed.

This probably answers my question in the other thread.  I think the
release announcement needs to give a reason for the incompatibility.

Also, to help users figure out what can be expected to work together:

  http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/CompatibilityMatrix

(It could be expanded to show which component libraries work together, as well.)