I move the warning to the matrix page and placed Wendy's text in the announcement.

Paul Spencer

Wendy Smoak wrote:
On 9/15/06, Mike Kienenberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The following page has been changed by PaulSpencer:
> http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/CoreRelease114
>
> The comment on the change is:
> Added Mike Kienenberger's descriptive text to the announcement

The only problem I see with this is that it's far too verbose.

Agreed.  I'm having trouble boiling it down to a single sentence, though.

"Due to changes related to compatibility with the reference
implementation, MyFaces Core 1.1.4 cannot be used with Tomahawk
1.1.3."

Just trying to head off the "Why not? You said..." questions.