I think a tree is much more about "sturctured" data instead of "input data"

The UIXCollection is a base clazz for the "stamping", that you can say
"var" on those tags.

UIComponent

+ - UIXComponent

      + - UIXComponentBase

           + UIXCollection

Collection has some subclasses like

UIXHierarchy

  + UIXTree

and

UIXIterator

  + UIXTable

The Trinidad Tree uses a "TreeModel" which extends CollectionModel
(Trin) which extends DataModel (Faces). CollectionModel is also used
by the Trin Table.

But, I am not really sure, why the table should be EditableValueHolder ?

Thanks!
-Matthias