Just moved 21 unresolved issues from fixed version 1.1.4-SNAPSHOT to
1.1.5-SNAPSHOT.

On 10/17/06, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 10/16/06, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I've uploaded snapshots of the release assemblies, built from the
> Tomahawk 1.1.4 and Shared 2.0.4 branches:
>
>    http://people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/tomahawk-1.1.x/
>
> (Both the build script and the build log can be found in the
> tomahawk-1.1.x/logs directory.)

... and in the build log I can see that I introduced a typo to one of
the <dependency> elements and broke the build.

JEdit 4.3pre6 is doing something strange with alt-File, Open, I keep
inadvertently adding an 'o' all over the place.

--
Wendy

--
http://www.irian.at