Hi Andreas,

Generic code across both the implementation and tomahawk belong in shared/core.
 The shared package is then morphed into shared_core and shared_tomahawk at
build time.  I don't see any hard and fast rule for what is generic - use your
discretion.

Team, wasn't there talk a ways back about generating the tags for the 1.2
implementation?  I remember someone talking about leveraging some work over in
Trinidad for this.  Please speak up on this issue in order to prevent a
possible large duplication of effort.

Dennis Byrne