Although I don't know how the Trinidad code generation works in
detail, I think we should give it a try to generate the components for
the HTML Basic renderkit...

Bruno

On 10/25/06, Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Trinidad has maven2 plugins for that.
the cool thing is it uses templates, which are valid java files.

so, if you like you can add a param. to use "standard" jsf templates
instead of the trinidad templates, which are using FacesBean for
instance.

-M

On 10/25/06, Dennis Byrne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> Generic code across both the implementation and tomahawk belong in
shared/core.  The shared package is then morphed into shared_core and
shared_tomahawk at build time.  I don't see any hard and fast rule for what is
generic - use your discretion.

> Team, wasn't there talk a ways back about generating the tags for the 1.2
implementation?  I remember someone talking about leveraging some work over in
Trinidad for this.  Please speak up on this issue in order to prevent a possible
large duplication of effort.

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh