I slightly have a better feeling w/ skipping 1.1.4 but let's document
this very good ;)

-M

On 2/23/07, Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
both sounds bad...

no idea, funny enough, that almost every tomahawk release has a high
dependency on the core code :)

-M

On 2/23/07, Manfred Geiler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The new tomahawk release number is a trade-off.
> We must decide between
>  - releasing tomahawk 1.1.4 which is not compatible to core 1.1.4 and
> therefore might confuse users
>  - skipping tomahawk 1.1.4, stay in sync with core and have a tomahawk
> 1.1.5 that is 100% compatible to the current core 1.1.5
>
> WDYT?
>
> --Manfred
>

> On 2/23/07, Scheper, Erik-Berndt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I agree.
> >
> > The old 1.1.4 RC is getting really aged now.
> > However, it seems strange to just throw it away and  follow-up 1.1.3 by
1.1.5

> > Regards,
> > Erik-Berndt
> >

> > ________________________________

 :)
> >         >
> >         > Paul Spencer wrote:
> >         > > We just completed a MyFaces 1.1.5 release, which resolved
blockers
> >         > > related to Tomahawk.  Can we get a Tomahawk release done before
we start
> >         > > changing things for Fusion?
> >         > >
> >         > >
> >         > > Paul Spencer
> >         > >
> >         > >
> >         > >
> >         >
> >         >
> >         >

> > Disclaimer:
> > This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential
and is the property of Sogeti Nederland B.V. or its Group members. It is intended
only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use
this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify
the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff: