nice demo, dose any documentation exist any where to start? (other than this
example)

On 2/27/07, Mario Ivankovits <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Arash!

> how can I see the result of this work?
I don't know if Werner is able to put his work into public, though, I am
working on an example showing the same patterns.

It took some time to setup the examples framework, though, yesterday I
managed to bring it up and can start now to implement a nice example.
You can keep track by checkout fusion from:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/fusion/trunk

You'll have to have a myfaces checkout too which requires a "mvn
install" first.
Then change into fusion and execute "mvn install" there too.
Change into fusion/examples and start "mvn jetty:run" (Thanks to
Matthias Wessendorf who provided the configuration for it), though,
don't expect too much for now :-)

I'll try to finish and polish this simple example and will create the
documentation based on it then.

Also thanks to Werner Punz who put enormous time into debugging all the
stuff.

I plan to have an official announcement next week. Today evening I'll
kick off a naming discussion on the ml.

Ciao,
Mario

--