I am more interested in ORM control part.
I prefer to stay neutral between seam and shale in the book :)

On 2/28/07, Werner Punz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Arash Rajaeeyan schrieb:
> just give me some hints if possible
> I have two more days to finish this part of the book I am writing and I
> am interested to replace the seam framework I used in my example with
> fusion (or what ever it will be called in future)
> I have used only seam for integration with JPA, and it looks like I can
> replace it.

If you use seam only for conversational control, yes then you can
replace it, but seam has a lot of other added value which sometimes is a
good supporting layer sometimes you do not need it,
fusion has a dedicated scope, which is not quite the same as seam or
currently existing dialog systems (but current dialog systems
can use fusion as provider for their scope control, with the added value
of getting full orm control as well)

--
Arash Rajaeeyan