This was definitely no serious suggestion. Of course. Therefore the smiley.
Sorry if I did not state this clear enough.

Of course we all have no interest in any (malicious) allusion [is
"innuendo" a better word?].

Although perhaps every open source community should have enough humor
to bear such a thing. Well, on the other hand if someone would start a
"MyCuterFaces" implementation we would not be amused about the name,
right?

--Manfred

On 2/27/07, Werner Punz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dennis Byrne schrieb:

>     What about "Apache MyFaces Seamless" ?!
>

> +1

Definite -1 on that, I do not want to get into a fight with the jboss
guys over such a name
mario is right, even if we cover certain common grounds, seam has an
entirely different scope. After all we have a somewhat rought but mostly
good cooperation with the jboss guys

We have no need to start another Eclipse like naming issue here.