Similar to what Mathias mentioned?

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-1246#action_12475337

It's not much work (on our side) but it sounds pretty vendor specific.
Again, I don't have a better solution.  Mathias writes "which is implemented
by j2ee containers".  I wonder if each container will end up looking for
different interfaces.  How would MyFaces find Geronimo's implementation ?  A
context parameter?  A for loop like this ...

String[] providers = new String[]{"org,apache.geronimo.DIProvider", "
com.bea.DIProvider", "org.jboss.DIProvider"}

for(String clazz : providers){
 try{
   return ClassUtils.load(clazz)
 }catch(){}