Actually, I'm not so sure now.  It looks like we have at least one
person submitting patches for this component.  Should it really be
deprecated?  Is there an equivalent replacement?  If not, and someone
is providing patches, I think we should consider keeping it.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-935

On 3/29/07, Mike Kienenberger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Sounds good to me.

On 3/29/07, Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If I don't hear comments against it,
> I'll do it in some days (to give feedback a chance ;-))
>
> -M
>
> On 3/29/07, Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Yeah,
> >
> > deprecated is a nice condition ...
> > It is more a pain to have an unmaintained component in a *sandbox*
> > than simple remove it.
> >

> > On 3/29/07, Bruno Aranda <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > I am with Mathias that we should remove completely those components in
> > > the API that fail and are not maintained. I see no need to keep them
> > > in the API if they are not supported now already. Maybe we could
> > > define the set of conditions to remove a component from the sandbox
> > > (we already have the conditions to graduate a component)...
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > >
> > > Bruno

API...