If you want my opinion, I'd think it is not documented at all. Bruno
has been playing around most with it lately, so you might want to drop
him a mail. Adam should of course also know some stuff on the thing,
but I guess they are all on vacations this long weekend.

regards,

Martin

On 5/26/07, Cagatay Civici <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
No one?

On 5/25/07, Cagatay Civici <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was playing with maven-faces-plugin of trinidad and faced with a couple
of issues.

> I couldn't find any documentation about the usage, goals etc, do I miss
something or is it really not documented?

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and