In Eclipse, if you're stopped at a breakpoint, you can then copy the
stack trace from the debug view.   I'm not sure how it works in other
IDEs, but that's probably your best bet.

I suppose the other quick-fix would be to change the EL expression to
"#{someBean.property}" and simply have that bean property getter throw
the stack trace.