Perhaps this has been covered already, but does it have binary deps on
MyFaces?  Or just the JSF API?  If Orchstra has no dep on the MyFaces
implementation, you may be able to open this up to more users and you
wouldn't have to find a new name - just add it to facesgoodies.

Dennis Byrne

On 6/26/07, Mario Ivankovits <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi!
> Kito D. Mann schrieb:
>
>> I don't know -- this might be confusing since Matthias already has
>> "FacesGoodies" [1] :-).
>>
>> [1] http://code.google.com/p/facesgoodies/
>>

> Why not adding it to facesgoodies then?

I understand facesgoodies as template for quickstarting an application.

I'd opt for the project name "myfaces-orchestra-extras" if we think
"nonasf" is too "non standard".

Ciao,
Mario

--