Like a post-commit hook, which replaces \b[A-Z]+-\d+\b with the link to the bug in the commit message. You cold write something like that yourself ;-) But I'm not sure, if we can install such a hook on our SVN server.

Like I said, Tortoise SVN does this on the client side. Perhaps plugins like IDEA Jira Browser and Eclipse Mylyn can do this too...

Regards,
Arvid

Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
I want the link to Jira, generated, when somebody does

MYFACES-12345 bla bla bla

that in the svn messages it is

http://issues......./MYFACES-12345

Greetings