Hi!
>> The only advantage of the current way (servlet filter) is, that it works
>> in an mixed webapp environment (JSF/JSP)
>> However, we can provide your's as the default and provide mine as an
>> alternative if we would like to.
>>

> jo, that's why I think the "framework-adapter" might be fine in a filter ?!

I don't understand the question.
You asked about the RequestParameterResponseWrapper.

The Framework-Adapter is another story.
I had the need to access the request/session map outside of an already
setup facesContext.
The JsfFrameworkAdapter already depends on the OrchestraServletFilter
where we setup two thread-locals to get access to the request/response
object outside of a ready setup Faces-Context, which is required right
in the OrchestraServletFilter.
So I am fine by adding some Framework-Adapter specified stuff to the
OrchestraServletFilter - instead of creating a new filter.

Ciao,
Mario