Hi!
Like a scheduler within the webapp? this way i can have orchestra to keep
EntityManager round to do lazy loading of a huge object.
No, many of Orchestra's data-structures are kept in the session scope which is not available during a non http request.

Is there any reason to use Orchestra for a non-request-based lifecycle?
I mean, once the scheduler triggers an event a new bean might be instantiated doing all the work and holding the entityManager until the process ends - should work pretty well with plain Spring I think.

Could you please provide some additional infos about what you would like to do.

Ciao,
Mario