Hi!

First, I've commented the using of the log stuff as it seems normally
thre is no log object around, at least I don't know where.

>From our ppr.js:

     if(formElement)
         this._addEventHandler(formElement, connectToEventArr, eventHandler);
-    else
+       /* where is the log?
+       else
         log.error("Input element with id : "+formElementId +" not found.");
+    */

Now, my use-case started working again, well, mostly ... the next
problem I have is the following.

I'd like to use a server-side-toggling tree2 embedded in an pprPanelGroup:

    <s:pprPanelGroup
        id="pprRoleTree"
        partialTriggerPattern=".*:t[0-9]+.*">
        <t:tree2
            value="#{adEditRolle.roleModel}"
            id="roleTree"
            var="node"
            varNodeToggler="t"
            showRootNode="false"
            preserveToggle="false"
            clientSideToggle="false"
            showNav="true"
            showLines="true">

After triggering the first node its child nodes are shown ... fine, but
now, even if the partialTriggerPattern matches on their commandLinks
too, the ppr.js won't attach to them, only the already known elements
are reattached.

Is there a way to enhance the ppr.js in that direction?
I think caching the patterns and their zones and reapplying them
afterwards should do the trick, no?
To speed up things we should only process the components received from
the ajax call.

Mr. Ajax, willing to do this ;-) ?

Ciao,
Mario