Hi Ernst!
I have a relatively tight schedule this week, but I'll try to squeeze
it in on the
weekend.
I decided to have a look at it myself and it looks like I got it working.
Please review r577913.

Mainly I've cached the partialTrigger(Pattern) configuration and apply it after each ajax request by avoiding duplicates in oamPartialTriggersToZoneIds.

BTW: I've seen some arrays are stored at "window." instead of "this.". I think "this." should be sufficient here, no?

Some code cleanup can be done after my changed, I just wanted to avoid to much changes - we can do it if we are happy with my changes.

Ciao,
Mario