On 9/25/07, Andrew Robinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm planning on help with the documentation, and plan to add a new
> page to the WIKI for a "getting started" on using the
> maven-faces-plugin with facelets and jsf 1.1.

That'd be awesome!

> On the topic of what I brought up, would it be better to have the
> component type ID filter be placed on the dynamic content only and not
> on the included content (meaning the component tags from the plugin,
> but do not filter the faces-config-base.xml content)?

That would be great, but...  it'd require some "fun" rearchitecting.
The filtering is done in XSLT, after the merge with the base doc
has already happened.  I agree that it's totally wacky that you explicitly
define something explicitly in faces-config-base.xml and then the
tool says "nope, you must not have *really* wanted that"!

-- Adam