Matthias Wessendorf schrieb:
I am very happy with this!

Though, should go to the upcoming commons project, shouldn't it?

Ciao,
Mario
-M

On 10/30/07, Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
So, why not doing a
with the following attributes:
-minLength
-maxLength
-contentType

Greetings,
Matthias

On 10/29/07, Andrew Robinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Would a <tr:validateFileLength min="1" /> be more useful? Then min and
max could be used.

-A

On 10/29/07, Manfred Geiler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Matze,
What about providing a standard <tr:validateNonEmptyFile> Vaidator.
This would make everybody happy, right?

lg,
Manfred