Hi!
> If we can put Tiles2 dependencies into Tomahawk, why not put facelets
> code directly into Tomahawk?

I think we should refactor the sandbox (move it out of tomahawk). One
Sandbox for the whole MyFaces community might be enough, no?
Said that, you can put the Tiles2 into the sandbox, but later on, if it
is still maintained/in use, move it to a MyFaces Tiles2 project.

The more we put into tomhawk, the more it is likely that it conflicts
with something else - we end up with negative feedback not only from the
JBoss Seam guys, probably.

Ciao,
Mario
> On 10/30/07, Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> If nobody care, I'll put it into sandbox.
>>
>> Thx,
>> Matthias
>>
>> On 10/24/07, Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> regarding TOMAHAWK-1115 ([1]), do we want to support it inside of
>>> Tomahawk, or the sandbox ?
>>>
>>> -Matthias
>>>

>>> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-1115
>>>
>>> --
>>> Matthias Wessendorf
>>>
>>> further stuff:
>>> mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org
>>>

>> --
>> Matthias Wessendorf
>>
>> further stuff:
>> mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen

Mario Ivankovits
Software Engineering

OPS EDV VertriebsgesmbH
A-1120 Wien, Michael-Bernhard-Gasse 10

Firmenbuch Nr.: FN51233v, Handelsgericht Wien
Tel.: +43-1-8938810; Fax: +43-1-8938810/3700
http://www.ops.co.at

E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype: mario_ivankovits