Hi!
2. Following some old discussion, we don't know if extra components libaries are going to stay as MyFaces subprojects forever. For instance, when RCF get out of incubation, it might be strange to have a subsubproject of MyFaces since RCF is a subproject of Trinidad. If we can get a nice modular infrastructure including only renderkit independent at first, but then adding some optional module for PPR, skinning and such, then we could move to a TLP and have Tomahawk, Tobago, Trinidad and RCF be simple subprojects all depending only on that new common library. Hopefully, it would also ensure perfect interoperability between all of them at the same time.
I have no plans to ever move TLP with anything I do here in MyFaces land, I feel very comfortable under the MyFaces umbrella and I also do not understand (yet) why we should leave. MyFaces = [EMAIL PROTECTED] - IMHO that should be the direction. Maybe we have to split the ML later on, but that is another story.

Ciao,
Mario