Hi!

> I have a suggestion that would solve this (and the naming as well):
>
> Let's start a new MLP* called "MyFaces JSF Commons"
> which is itself an "umbrella" project for two artifacts** called
> "MyFaces JSF Commons Utils" and "MyFaces JSF Commons Components"
>
> For the artifact names I propose:
> "myfaces-jsfcommons-utils" and "myfaces-jsfcommons-components"
I think this makes stuff again too complicated to be maintained in the
future.
You have two additional projects/modules, with maybe separate release
cycles - and even if not, you have to release them both at the same time.
Documentation and site is splitted, pom work is required to do twice, etc

My preference is to stick with just one MyFaces JSF Commons project -
<artifactId>myfaces-jsfcommons</artifactId>

Ciao,
Mario