Hi!
> I've just heard that Spring-Webflow will add JPA-support in the next
> release. We should dress warmer here ;)

Yes, I already know that. Well, competition is always good ;-)

I see:

1) JBoss Seam, which might be very feature-full but which is also very
intrusive to your application and requires you to use a new programming
model.
BTW: I think Seam should be split into various modules, for example, the
ability to being able to have function calls with method parameters in
Facelets would be great to be usable without seam.
2) Web-Beans: ditto
3) Spring-Webflow, which might be a little less intrusive, but requires
you to use a configuration to describe the webflow, doesn't it?
4) Orchestra, which is a very thin layer and nicely integrates into your
application, even a complex legacy one. The automatic conversation
starting with the ability to have some in parallel makes it VERY easy to
use.

Ciao,
Mario