Hi!

I am not sure if I talk about the same, but ....

In Orchestra it is all about beans. What would be nice is, if we could
define a page-flow (state A) having it's own set of beans and being able
to enter the page-flow (state B) again and having a new set of beans
then (effectively the same bean/el names but the views will see
different instances). Once state B finished state A will be reactivated
again.

Is this what we would like to have?

For this, we need an additional configuration on the conversation ...
maybe a start to have a conversation configuration at all:

<conversation name="conversationA" group="orderState" />
<conversation name="conversationB" group="orderState" />

Now, with a simple API (for now)

ConversationManager.getInstance().interruptState("orderState");
ConversationManager.getInstance().invalidateState(String)
ConversationManager.getInstance().resumeState(String)
List<String> states =
ConversationManager.getInstance().getInterruptedStates("orderState");

The idea is to group conversations together and then to allow to
interrupt/resume this group of conversations.

Or did I understand something wrong?

Ciao,
Mario