Hi!

I'm developing portlets and the portal allows me to position the screen on a particular portlet using anchors... Like #p_my_particular_portlet ....

I have a portlet with links to other pages and I want to use the anchors to give focus to my_particular_portlet

When i do this in an outputLink in my faces ie: / my_page#p_my_particular_portlet, myfaces turns the # into the html entity and the anchor is thusly broken... It won't give focus to my portlet... I've tried entering the html entity even but then an entity for the % is added too... So that doesn't work...

Has anyone been able to succesfully use # in urls in outputLinks? (i'm using myfaces 1.1.4 btw)

Thanks!