More to the point, the PORTAL will change the #, not JSF. If you're interested in a technical explanation let me know. :)

Scott

Alexander Wallace wrote:
I guess you are saying that JSF will change the # into something... If i use a link out of JSF the anchor works fine... I'll see about using verbatim or something around those lines then...

thanks!