I am all for 1.2.2 - if someone downloaded the 1.2.1, he'll be confused -
releasing 1.2.2, we spare everyone the potential confusion. It is highly
normal to skip a point-release, that's really not a problem, I would think.

I thought that was already the outcome of the discussion on the dev-list, as
I understood it.

regards,

Martin

--