On Feb 5, 2008 9:59 AM, Gerald Müllan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Just that you can't have this ajaxed-node-fetching which would be really
> > a nice feature I often whished to have.
> > Yes, you can put tree2 in a ppr group (which I already did), but you
> > have to fetch the whole tree in node toggling, no?
>
> Yes, that`s right. The whole tree has to be embedded inside ppr.
> Never tried ajax4jsf, but i think it must be the same approach.

why bother with that?
Isn't ajax4jsf doing things like:
<ajaxEnabled/>; <ajaxRegion />

I doubt, that adding tags for treating ajax as a special case is the right way.

> So, updating only the affected node would be indeed a very nice feature.

+1 (instead of replacing the complete DOM for the entire tree, right?)

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org