Hi!

Would one mind if I add these two new attributes to the t:column tag?

rowId should go to the tr element and colId to the th element. As usual,
the row index will be added to the rowId and the thing should follow the
default getClientId semantic. (parent namespaces etc)

I need this information for one of my javascripts which I try to make
usable with JSF tables too. The javascript allows me to apply
client-side calculations to some cells and the above information will be
used to lookup the cells in a table-calulation-alike way.

Ciao,
Mario